Fire Safe Services Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 04977056, at Saturn House, Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove B60 4AD is responsible for your personal data.
The personal data we collect may include:
• Contact information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, mobile phone number and email address;
• Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
• Further business information necessarily processed in a contractual relationship with us or voluntarily provided by you, such as payments made and requests;
• Information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies;
• Special categories of personal data. We may ask for information about your health for the purpose of identifying and being considerate of any disabilities you may have. Any use of such information is based on your consent; and/or
• Other personal data regarding your preferences where it is relevant to services that we provide.
We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances, including:
• When you seek advice from us or use any on-line services;
• When you browse, make an enquiry or otherwise interact on our website; or
• When you offer to provide or provide services to us.
In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third party source. For example, we may collect personal data from organisations with whom you have dealings, government agencies, a credit reporting agency, an information or service provider or from a publicly available record.
As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data entirely voluntarily; there are generally no detrimental effects for you if you choose not to consent or to provide personal data. However, there are circumstances in which we cannot take action without certain of your personal data, for example because this personal data is required to process your instructions or orders, provide you with access to a web offering or newsletter or to carry out a legally required compliance screening. In these cases, it will unfortunately not be possible for us to provide you with what you request without the relevant personal data and we will notify you accordingly.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes only (Permitted Purposes):
• Providing advice or other services or things you may have requested;
• Managing and administering your business relationship with us, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection, support services;
• Compliance with our legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations), compliance screening or recording obligations (e.g. for anti-money laundering, financial and credit check and fraud and crime prevention and detection purposes);
• To analyse and improve our services and communications to you;
• Protecting the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
• For insurance purposes;
• For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
• To identify persons authorised to trade on behalf of our customers, suppliers and/or service providers;
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests;
• To comply with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights; and
• For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data was provided to us.
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
• Communicating with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest developments, announcements, and other information about our services, products and technologies (including newsletters and other information) as well as our events and projects;
• Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events; or
• Collecting information about your preferences to create a user profile to personalise and foster the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics).
With regard to marketing-related communication, we will – where legally required – only provide you with such information after you have opted in and provide you the opportunity to opt out anytime if you do not want to receive further marketing-related communication from us. We will not use your personal data for taking any automated decisions affecting you or creating profiles other than described above.
Depending on for which of the above Permitted Purposes we use your personal data, we may process your personal data on one or more of the following legal grounds:
• Because processing is necessary for the performance of an instruction or other contract with you;
• To comply with our legal obligations (e.g. to keep records for tax purposes); or
• Because processing is necessary for purposes of our legitimate interest or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal data, provided that such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
• We may disclose your contact details on a confidential basis to third parties for the purposes of collecting your feedback on the firm’s service provision, to help us measure our performance and to improve and promote our services;
• We may share your personal data with companies providing services for money laundering checks, credit risk reduction and other fraud and crime prevention purposes and companies providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies and regulatory bodies with whom such personal data is shared;
• We may share your personal data with any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
• We may share your personal data with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim, or for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process;
• We may also instruct service providers, domestically or abroad, e.g. shared service centres, to process personal data for the Permitted Purposes on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions only. We will retain control over and will remain fully responsible for your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers;
• We may also use aggregated personal data and statistics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website and our services.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data. Personal data may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our contractors or in paper files.
We may transfer your personal data abroad if required for the Permitted Purposes as described above. We will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other relevant laws. This includes entering into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses which are available here. You may contact us anytime using the contact details below if you would like further information on such safeguards.
We will also require our agents, consultants and sub-contractors and others who are outside the European Economic Area and to whom we transfer your personal data to ensure a similar level of data protection.
When doing so we will comply with applicable data protection requirements and take appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
If any of the personal data that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, or if you become aware we have any inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or correspondence address Saturn House, Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove B60 4AD. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete Personal Data that you provide to us.
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for the Permitted Purposes or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) and we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data. We will, in particular, retain your personal data where required for us to assert or defend against legal claims until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data about you which we hold, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using your personal data. You may also make a complaint if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
If you wish to do any of the above please send an email to email@example.com or correspondence address Saturn House, Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove B60 4AD. We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of data. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your data, and for any additional copies of the personal data you request from us.
We will consider any requests or complaints which we receive and provide you with a response in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the relevant privacy regulator. We will provide you with details of your relevant regulator upon request.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Analytics These cookies show us how you found our website and enable the function of Google Analytics which allows us to analyse visitor statistics such as visits, browser usage, shopping times and response to marketing activity. This helps us to improve our website and your shopping experience.
Compatibility cookies These cookies determine whether your browser supports features on our website.
Session Id Cookies This cookie allows us to respond to actions such as ‘add to basket’ – necessary for the website to function.
Cookies that recognise users These cookies help us to identify you and provides security when you’re using our website.
Made to measure cookies These cookies are used to store details of your customised order, for example, colour, materials and finishes.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.